Question What did you eat today?

Last night would be scrambled eggs on toast.

Today I am prepping chicken shoarma (/shawarma). I've got leftover onion, lettuce and cucumber in the fridge, so needed something complimentary. I only have 1 pita bread left in the freezer, but it goes well on wraps too (or as a side with chips and salad).
 
Roast pork with crackling, served with applesauce.
Using my own tried and trusted seasonings of course ;)

 
Roast pork with crackling, served with applesauce.
Using my own tried and trusted seasonings of course ;)

Cool recipe!
 
two sandwiches toasted sourdourgh bread with thin sliced turkey layered on. Fresh lettuces - tomato - fresh picked herbs (multiple) thick slice of onion, and a large salad fresh lettuce - bok choi - Daikon radish -diced celery - various herbs chopped sweet onion - scallions - tomatoes - cucumber - sweet red bell peppers and home made dressing and yes many of the veg's out of my hydroponics
 
Last edited:
Tonight's plans are sweet chili chicken tenders and potato salad. Pre-made, nice and easy. Who doesn't want an easy Friday night?
 
Back
Top Bottom