Amazing video of a Green tree frog eating a baby Keelback snake! I know they have a voracious appetite and they seem to eat everything that will fit into their mouths, including insects, spiders, smaller frogs, but capturing this was next level to me. This behaviour showcases their role as...
hey there,
it can be alittle hard your first time especially if it doesnt go well my wife was exactly the same when I started doing it, I use large traffic cones on a saw horse so I can move them wherever i need to, place the roster in and use a very sharp fillet knife to take the head off...
we are all good for those little munchins, we have a steel frame home and termite treatment all round anyways
I love the look of them, with all the tree's on the property they will go after them first :)
thats no good, i have 5 Hives currently and they are all really strong, so fend off pests well, it would be a shame to lose them
started to pour down raining tonight, luckily I made a neat little roof cover for them this morning
This native Riverbed run has been a fun project for around 18months now and is nearing completion and just happy to leave it alone and let the plants get some growth, some wonderful flowering shrubs right now and the Bees, native and Euro are loving it, this Saturday is Honey harvest time...
Evening Folks,
Been busy doing life stuff so havent posted in a million years
Lucky enough to add yet another Native Bee hive to the property on Saturday Morning, this one was in a fallen tree luckily spotted before it was processed into firewood, Picked it up late Friday night, and in place on...
Going gangbusters, these little guy's are working their magic around the property, strong hives coming into winter, nights are around 3 deg, days are about 23 deg, getting chilly
dont think I have ever seen one in there, all the ponds have native blue eyes in them and one has white clouds, so any mozzies putting their bums in get eaten :)