Xmas 2017 Special SSC Competition (General Knowledge)

Win PayPal CASH of $100 AU

1. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Competition Time! WIN $100 in PayPal CASH! The prize will be emailed directly to your inbox:twothumbsup:

Happy & Merry Xmas everyone! A special welcome to new subscribers this year and a BIG THANK YOU to our regular longterm members who have made this forum an online community I'm proud to be part of...

It's
    been a busy year for me personally with respect to my life in general and especially my online content creation which has really taken off and kind of taken me by surprise - I'm loving doing what I'm doing I just wish there was more time in the day to do more of it!

There
    are plenty of improvements I want to make here on our forum and I do intend to make inroads early in the New Year.

I'll probably state this again but just in case: Have a wonderful festive season, stay safe, and all the best for the New Year to come. :cheers:

==================================================

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting SSC!

Visitors to our Website are valued greatly, but it's our members who interact with each other, help solve issues, share images or information, and generally create content here that interests thousands of people around the world - so to you, I say thank you very much for making SSC the fun online self-sufficient community that it is... :cheers:

SSC values its members support and a knowledge-based online community like ours will always do better if members are prepared to share their knowledge and interact with each other.

Therefore, to give something back to our community, reward effort, and just for fun, we are announcing this new competition open to Premium Member (GOLD).

To enter all you have to do is be logged in and answer our knowledge-based question.

The winner will be drawn at random upon closing from the pool of correct answers using our forum software.

Only Premium Members with a GOLD banner will be permitted to view the question or enter this competition (more about GOLD here).

Membership on SSC is completely free so join us now.

Good Luck ;)

P.S Just for info: Revenue raised on SSC through advertising and affiliates helps to pay for competition prizes. We prefer to run competitions for our members rather than use this money to promote our websites via paid advertising.

2. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Congratulations Kate @letsgo you are our WINNER :cheer:

You will be contacted via private conversation to confirm your PayPal email for receiving the prize money.

The Question was:

What ancient fruit traditionally was used to symbolise Christmas & Christianity?
    The correct answer was:

Pomegranate

• Like Like x 2
  3. letsgo

letsgo Valued Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Woohoo Thanks Mark, I’ve been looking at worm farms as the one I got from Bunnings isn’t big enough to handle all my juiceing pulp and other kitchen scraps. Looking at the wheelie bin style one, so this money will go towards that. Awesome thanks heaps.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ClissAT

ClissAT Valued Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Congrats Letsgo, I'm sure you'll love your new upgraded worm farm! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kasalia

Kasalia http://retired2006.blogspot.com.au/ Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Congratulations from me to @letsgo. Great idea to use the bonus.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ash

Ash Valued Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    Awesome. Hope that bin (and the worms) provide you with years of service.

• Like Like x 1