Where can I get Hexies Raised Garden Beds?

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I received this question via email today and thought I would post the answer here in case others wanted to know.
Hi, I live in the US and was wondering if you know any online outlet that sell the metal square raised bed you use in the video "Never Use Fake Wine Barrels for Fruit or Veg Growing"? Thank you for your time!

The video in the question is below and in this video I repot an avocado tree into a small raised garden bed to help prevent root rot fungus/disease the person is asking the question about this bed:

Here's my response to the email question:

Hi, thanks for contacting me about the raised beds in the video.

I do know who makes and sells them here in Oz but I see on their website their "International Shipping" is "Coming Soon" so I'm not sure if they will ship them but you could contact them and ask? Here is their web page.

The other thing you might like to try is here on eBay USA there is a seller that makes a similar product to the one in my video and they might ship internationally. This garden bed is made from the same materials but the posts are connected by nuts and screws instead of just sliding on and the sizes are slightly different - I have both the slide on and the nut/bolt types of steel raised garden beds and both are good but the slide on as demonstrated in the video is easier to assemble of course.

For those people in Australia wanting to buy this bed (or similar types because they come in different sizes and shapes) you can buy them on eBay Australia here.

Also, they do have a few varieties of this particular raised garden bed for sale at Bunnings.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Yep that's the ones.

They seem to be pretty strong. The end posts are plastic but I doubt they would deteriorate (even in the sun) plus they are guaranteed for 5 years. I ended up getting those two smaller ones in the video for my dwarf avocadoes and then two large rectangle beds 700 mm high for the general vegetable garden they went together easy but they did feel well made and strong especially after filling them with soil I didn't see any bowing out or anything - I guess time will tell on the durability.

Top Bottom