Time to start Finding My Forever

PorkandBeans

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Homestead/prepping where you are. I started this Journey in 2018. planned to move myself to a different state. packed up. put my house up. within 2 months I dropped to 80lbs. I was in heart failure. A pacemaker and 2 pigs valves later. change of plans. but now I am back to wanting to move across the USA, I have to get out of this east coast Clown World. find some land for myself and my service dog. I am still in heart failure.
I have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 states. TN, MS AL big maybe in AR. Came to learn a few things, make some connections, and grow food!. My plan is Pigs Eggs and Potatoes. Life is great, Everyday is a blessing and the most rewarding thing in life is Self Sufficiency!
homestead where you are. I created a place of peace in my pops backyard!
I have a small winter garden 5x40. 8 trees 1 grape vine.
should of named myself living outta boxes lol
photos are American PokeWeed, lambs ear, the area I created and planted. There was 2 unmanaged 40 yr old bushes and a dead cherry tree. There was no fencing, it was a hot mess. So I got to work. One of the neighbors replaced his fence and left his wood on county property. After verifying he was leaving it to rot, woohoo, Jackpot!!! I gladly used it! Built a Garden.

Attachments

• Time to start Finding My Forever
    20230523_123125.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 54
    20230523_152844.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 54
    20230508_155016.jpg
    422.1 KB · Views: 51
    20230507_180000.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 56
    20230507_175846.jpg
    441 KB · Views: 53
    20230507_175857.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 52
    20230507_180006.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 51
Sorry to hear about your struggles. It can be very hard. We have a genetic disease run in the family that affects the heart too. Frankly, my brother shouldn't have made 2 weeks old, but he's still kicking now! But it's a terrifying process. My father took out a huge life insurance when he had to get a stent put in his heart, as he still had underage children at home.
It's amazing how you have powered on like this. It looks absolutely stunning 😍

Homestead/prepping where you are. I started this Journey in 2018. planned to move myself to a different state. packed up. put my house up. within 2 months I dropped to 80lbs. I was in heart failure. A pacemaker and 2 pigs valves later. change of plans. but now I am back to wanting to move across the USA, I have to get out of this east coast Clown World. find some land for myself and my service dog. I am still in heart failure.
I have narrowed it down to 3 or 4 states. TN, MS AL big maybe in AR. Came to learn a few things, make some connections, and grow food!. My plan is Pigs Eggs and Potatoes. Life is great, Everyday is a blessing and the most rewarding thing in life is Self Sufficiency!
homestead where you are. I created a place of peace in my pops backyard!
I have a small winter garden 5x40. 8 trees 1 grape vine.
should of named myself living outta boxes lol
photos are American PokeWeed, lambs ear, the area I created and planted. There was 2 unmanaged 40 yr old bushes and a dead cherry tree. There was no fencing, it was a hot mess. So I got to work. One of the neighbors replaced his fence and left his wood on county property. After verifying he was leaving it to rot, woohoo, Jackpot!!! I gladly used it! Built a Garden.
Your garden looks so good. We’ll done. I’m in Australia so I cannot recommend any of those States. I’d go where you’ll be safest, the sun shines best and with good soil for another garden to thrive.

Back
Top Bottom