Gardening the prong

wantaprong

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi. The link in your you tube video, to buy THE PRONG (for breaking up clay soil) doesnt work for me.

Is it still available to buy and if so, do you know who stocks it in UK? Thanks

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
The prongs are sadly out of stock as there are shortages. He cannot produce what's needed at the moment, hence why it's unavailable.
In a facebook post The Prong wrote
"Regrettably due to the many factors surrounding supply of goods into Australia I have been forced to suspend operations and supply of Prongs until further notice. I have been trying to replenish stock for over year to no avail. There are no alternatives here in Australia who can manufacture at a price that would make them a viable product. Any orders placed in China require a 50% deposit at the placement of the order. Also delivery dates are over 6 months and freight costs have almost quadrupled in the last year. I have therefore decided to suspend trading until such times (if ever) that things are clearer. It has been a tough few months working my way through this. Thank you for your support in the past. I am hoping that in the next 6-12 months I will be able to re-commence. Information on the Prongs is still on the website. But no purchases can be made. Peter"

wantaprong

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Thanks so much for replying. You've saved me many Google hours searching for it!

But so sad for the company losing business (and my back being broken using a spade!)

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
No worries! Feel free to pop in here any time you have a question - it's what the forum is for! :D

It's indeed sad... hopefully it'll pick back up again in the future

Top Bottom