as a take off from Marks huge pizza oven pledge thread, i thought i better get motivated to build my "wood heater / small oven". I had planned to do this for a while, but thought i'd make some forum content? I have no design in mind at the moment, i have browsed a few pot belly stove designs and thought they look like a great idea, but seem pretty expensive, so in keeping with my dodgey cheap theme i thought i should make one.
- all steel construction
- rear or top mounted flue thing
- stove top cooking
- possibly a pizza/bread section (sounds complex?)
- Use existing bits of scrap steel
- Must be the ugliest thing you've ever seen
- Cost: $0 (except for welding rods)