Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
That does indeed look magical 😍

I'm not sure how heavy the rain can get there, but how do you prevent it washing out? Or do you think the plants' roots will do that job for you? :D

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
That does indeed look magical 😍

I'm not sure how heavy the rain can get there, but how do you prevent it washing out? Or do you think the plants' roots will do that job for you? :D
we get heavy rain on occasions but have had 2 massive downpours 1 including hail that this garden survived really well, the lomandra will assist greatly on the banks and the rest of the plants will also help out :)

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Fair enough! Was mostly checking that there was something in plan for that, because it'd be such a waste if it washed out. It's stunning 😍

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I think I've watched the video at least 3 times by now. It's so lovely. I really love what you've done with it :D
still some more to do, but its coming along nicely, just bought two Tetradenia riparia's to place next to the Bee Hives, cant wait for that :) Beds are already in place

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
massive storm about an hour ago, and the riverbed run works so well I even surprised myself hahaha

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Absolutely love it. It looks to hold really, really well and looks absolutely stunning. I bet I'd enjoy reading a book and watch that.

Cathy

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Great job.
As the trees grow and soil conditions improve it will just pull that water right into the ground.
You've done an amazing job.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Great job.
As the trees grow and soil conditions improve it will just pull that water right into the ground.
You've done an amazing job.
the eremophila's are powering along, love them and the rest of the garden is looking great :) really pleased with how its turning out, was a dull patch of nothing and now is quite the focal point

Top Bottom