Preparing old Goat Paddock into a Vegie Garden

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Looking great Ray. I previously watched your videos as you developed the old goat paddock. I noticed that you used a rotary hoe / tiller to initially break up the soil. Then you produced the runs / drills into which you plant. How did you produce those runs? Did you use a plough? Certainly looks good. And the rain - wonderful. I was in Pomona last Sunday and it bucketed down.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Looking great Ray. I previously watched your videos as you developed the old goat paddock. I noticed that you used a rotary hoe / tiller to initially break up the soil. Then you produced the runs / drills into which you plant. How did you produce those runs? Did you use a plough? Certainly looks good. And the rain - wonderful. I was in Pomona last Sunday and it bucketed down.
Hey Mate
The runs were made with my big old shoulders and a rake lol just abit of hard work,
came out a treat, and they are working so so well, very happy with them
:) we have been getting a good lot of rain also

Reactions: DTK

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Maaattteeee, the old rake and back breaking shoulder trick, eh? You really have done well! I was hoping you had some new fangled weapon to reduce the slog! Good job, mate.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Thanks mate, sat outside this morning with a coffee admiring the work done, and its looking great :)

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
more spam, but man its looking good

Reactions: GKW
Top Bottom