Planting and harvesting calendar

Frederique rigaud

Climate
Tropical
Hello Mark
Do you have a calendar that you have experimented ? I live in new caledonia east from queensland. Thank you for your videos very Inspiring.

tobias-g

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
If anyone does have info on planting and harvesting to share I would love to hear it too.

I have a little side project where I've put together data for the UK on planting and harvesting that can be imported into calendars. Any contribution to other areas would be amazing to get.

The project doesn't have a nice website/instructions really yet but the code is all open source and available for anyone to do with as they wish at https://gitlab.com/microvist/grow-calendar

I was going to ask on these forums for some help gathering more data at some point but I'll tag along this thread too in the hopes of catching some :)

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hello Mark
Do you have a calendar that you have experimented ? I live in new caledonia east from queensland. Thank you for your videos very Inspiring.

Is this the type of thing you are looking for?

If yes, then set to Aust tropical and you should be okay subject to other conditions ie soil, wind, rainfall etc that may differ in NC to central Nth Qld.

Top Bottom