Perennial Capsicum

Imola

Premium Member
Good afternoon Mark,

I am re-inquiring about your perennial capsicum seeds and whether it would be possible for you to send me some? If you would like I can send you some red okra seeds in return or some perennial pea seeds that grows like a bush ?

Thankyou,
Imola

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Good afternoon Mark,

I am re-inquiring about your perennial capsicum seeds and whether it would be possible for you to send me some? If you would like I can send you some red okra seeds in return or some perennial pea seeds that grows like a bush ?

Thankyou,
Imola
Hi Imola, what do you live in? If Australia, which State because some States like WA or Tasmania don't allow seed sending.

Flatland

Premium Member
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
When you say perennial capsicum aren't all capsicums perennial? I thought it was just the winter cold that kills them off and if you live in a winter warmer area they can keep going over winter and fruit again the next summer

ClissAT

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
When I am lucky enough to have a successful capsicum, I give it a big feed fairly regularly to keep it flowering right through the year.
I have been lucky enough to have one bush last 2yrs.

Imola

Premium Member
Hi Imola, what do you live in? If Australia, which State because some States like WA or Tasmania don't allow seed sending.

Hi Mark,
Sorry about the late reply been a bit busy. I live in Brisbane in the scenic rim area.
Thanks, Imola

Imola

Premium Member
When you say perennial capsicum aren't all capsicums perennial? I thought it was just the winter cold that kills them off and if you live in a winter warmer area they can keep going over winter and fruit again the next summer

Hi, As far as I know most Capsicums only live for about two years if you're lucky. They are classed as bi-annual plants but then again it really depend on the weather. (They live less than chilli plants). :)

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Sorry about the late reply been a bit busy. I live in Brisbane in the scenic rim area.
Thanks, Imola
Ok no worries that's easy then Imola. We can chat more and get address etc in the Private Conversation area - I'll start it.

Shannon Robinson

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
Annum is annual, but most others are short lived perennials.

Top Bottom