Pallet Project's

JoshW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi all, got some pallets recently so hoping to recycle them all into little projects rather than burning them.

Round 1 - I give you the Chick-nic Table

This will get a mesh panel over the top and be used as a planter for fresh fodder in the chook pen.

Made something cool out of pallets? Here's your time to shine - show us what you've done!

AndrewB

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I had big intentions, but I also have a severe lack of time to do things at the moment, so ended up just using the pallets I collected as shelving in my greenhouse!

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

HmS Deathwish

Premium Member
GOLD
I make my raised beds out of old pallets 3' Height 2' Width 4' Length.
I also make them in different sizes.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 112
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 121

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi all, got some pallets recently so hoping to recycle them all into little projects rather than burning them.

This will get a mesh panel over the top and be used as a planter for fresh fodder in the chook pen.

Made something cool out of pallets? Here's your time to shine - show us what you've done!
Oh goodness, you CANNOT believe how cute I think that is! And I think that would also be an amazing table if you want to have kids involved in the garden! Like maybe have them grow strawberries or something in there to tend to. Ohhh I love this!

DragonLady

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical

This looks awesome! I'd love a photo tour of your yard!

desman

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical

Cool idea! I was thinking of putting some mesh on the ground of my chook run to grow grass and greens under that the choke can peck at but not destroy. Might do your chic-nic table idea instead.

Top Bottom