Old Machinery

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Had the fun of pulling the old Valpadana and Deutschers out of the shed today, bit rough looking but man do they do their jobs

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi Mandy
The Tiller is a (Rotary Hoe) for preparing garden beds etc its a beast of a unit and the Deutschers are both ride on Mowers :)
sexy old beasts

daveb

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
build oin same idea as the troybuilt rear time rotor tiller i have the hilling atachment on my troy built so i can hill potatoes with it also but most of my stuff now is all hydroponic or raised inclosed beds

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
build oin same idea as the troybuilt rear time rotor tiller i have the hilling atachment on my troy built so i can hill potatoes with it also but most of my stuff now is all hydroponic or raised inclosed beds
Im just in the process of planning out our hydroponic setups, never tried it before, but have always been into aquatics and gardening so thought I would give it a crack

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Im just in the process of planning out our hydroponic setups, never tried it before, but have always been into aquatics and gardening so thought I would give it a crack
I've just been given great information about that by @daveb !
You can find the information at the end of this thread

Rob A

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I have an old Barford atom but sadly too big and crazy for my patch and I’m too old/knackered to hang on behind it! I only have the finger mower and rotavator attachments but you can add single furrow ploughs as well.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I have an old Barford atom but sadly too big and crazy for my patch and I’m too old/knackered to hang on behind it! I only have the finger mower and rotavator attachments but you can add single furrow ploughs as well.
nice, just have to bring it out once and a while to have a play ;)

daveb

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
its actually bigger then he figured its 61.02 ci per liter the figures he got approximate work out to 1335.7 cubic inch , Grandfather had an old hot cap single, it would sit and run all day cannot remember but i think it was governed to somewhere in the 200 to 300 rpm max . remarkable for a simple reed induction engine and they ran if all day when thrashing grain, he also had i think it was a galloway hit or miss they rarely used

Top Bottom