Hi

Tracey

Premium Member
Hi. I live in Ipswich Qld, on a normal (ish) house block. Trying to be a little self sufficient by raising hens (11) and growing some fruit and veggies. I'm limited by some physical disabilities, but do the best I can. I usually never comment on anything, but lurk to try to learn as much as I can :)

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi Tracey :) 11 hens should keep you busy! It's great that you try your best to manage veggies, fruit, chickens, all with a disability - thanks for sharing your thoughts.

armysnail

Premium Member
Hi Tracey. I love my chooks too. Especially the way they run when you call them.

Tracey

Premium Member
Hi Tracey. I love my chooks too. Especially the way they run when you call them.
:wave: I don't need to call mine. As soon as they hear the screen door open, they all run. They have such funny little personalities. A couple would be inside in a heartbeat, if I let them. LOL

Tracey

Premium Member
Hi Tracey chooks are my favourites.....great stress relief watching them scratching round the gardens cheers
Carolyn
I love watching my girls scratch around in the garden. I agree, it is definitely great stress relief. :feedchooks:

Top Bottom