Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi Jenni and welcome to SSC! I don't think we've had anyone join yet from the GC. We have family and friends down there and it's always a good excuse to visit the Gold Coast to see them (and the amazing beaches and hinterland) :D

I hope you enjoy being a member here!

Jenni

Premium Member
Hi Jenni and welcome to SSC! I don't think we've had anyone join yet from the GC. We have family and friends down there and it's always a good excuse to visit the Gold Coast to see them (and the amazing beaches and hinterland) :D

I hope you enjoy being a member here!

Yeah GC is a great place although when you live in a place you don't tend to use the facilities as you should. Beach is 15 mins away and I haven't been in years..... I have just under 2 acres of land which is used unproductively. Now that I work a lot remotely from home the aim is to change that. I have watched a heap of your videos they are great. I am sure I will enjoy being a member. I just hope I can contribute rather than just be asking all the questions.. LOL Quail may be my first improvement....

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Yeah GC is a great place although when you live in a place you don't tend to use the facilities as you should. Beach is 15 mins away and I haven't been in years..... I have just under 2 acres of land which is used unproductively. Now that I work a lot remotely from home the aim is to change that. I have watched a heap of your videos they are great. I am sure I will enjoy being a member. I just hope I can contribute rather than just be asking all the questions.. LOL Quail may be my first improvement....
Questions are good Jenni so don't think twice about asking! The more Q's the better actually because it helps others out and generates interest in our site .

2 acres is a nice size property and I bet you'll really enjoy using it now you have the opportunity to do so. Good on ya. :)

Tim C

Two heads are better than one
Premium Member
GOLD
Hi Jenni. I hope you get more opportunity to utilise your patch. There's nothing like getting your hands dirty to enhance appreciation of life, expand your horizons and stimulate the mind.

Jenni

Premium Member
Hi Tim... Thanks... I grew up as a country girl, life took me to the city.. I purchased this land many many years ago, (although I would love more) place was run down and needed plenty of work. Still improving it but the time has come to be true to myself regardless of my environment... repair the soul ... breath in the air of life ... I agree with all you said.. I like the way you think... :)

Top Bottom