Hi from Texas, USA

Cyndi

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I'm Cyndi. My hubby and I recently moved to Texas from the semi-arid desert parts of Colorado. We moved so we can be more self sufficient in uncertain times. We, and our two sons, have gardens and apple trees and chickens now. We have a pond for fish and are enjoying the fruits (and veg) of our labors. I've been enjoying Mark's videos and learning so much and look forward to learning more. 😊

Cyndi

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
We have peas, bush beans, squash, zucchini, corn, several hot peppers, sweet peppers, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, and cherry tomatoes in the raised beds now. We also have six apple trees we are trying to nurse back to health (planted in the wrong spot first, got some root rot we think so we moved to a better drained less boggy spot). We have blackberries (both planted by us and a wild variety that grows all over here) and blueberries. I'm planning out our herb and medicinal gardens, as well as our "feed the chickens" gardens 😊

Cyndi

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
So far, I hide in the AC unless I'm in the garden, with the chickens, or at our pond. Then I can ignore more heat lol I am surprised I haven't floated away with how much water I have every day🤣

Top Bottom