Hi from Forster NSW

thegoatpen

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi everyone, My name is Eehan. My wife and I are starting a self sufficient journey to eat cleaner foods and stop buying crappy store bought and expensive fruit & veg.

We live on 35 acres and have goats, ducks and puppy dogs.

I've spent the majority of my life inside, infront of a computer doing computer work and website development, and haven't enjoyed the outdoors and finding your youtube channel has really motivated me to start getting out there and getting active.

We haven't built any garden beds yet, thinking of going with raised garden beds based on your ideas, as I've been watching a lot of videos to get the confidence up to give it a crack - we have a lot of wooden planks and tin sheeting so I already have the bulk of the design and I have all the fallen trees I could need living next to a forest

We are starting a YouTube channel called The Goat Pen as you've inspired us a lot (up to 6 videos)

Thank you to Mark for being such a genuine and honest face and an easy listening voice.

JoshW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Welcome Eehan, 35 acres! You lucky bugger. Raised beds are great on the back, bit of effort filling them (will hire a dingo when we eventually get a block and set up raised beds again). Have subbed - looking forward to your content.

thegoatpen

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome Eehan, 35 acres! You lucky bugger. Raised beds are great on the back, bit of effort filling them (will hire a dingo when we eventually get a block and set up raised beds again). Have subbed - looking forward to your content.
If ya watch any of our videos, you'll see I'm a heavy set bloke, so using it for exercise lifting logs, placing them in etc. Plus I'll have a mate helping me lift the super heavies lol. Appreciate the tip though, I look forward to the struggles. Thank you for the sub.

Top Bottom