hello from Quandamooka country

desman

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
G'day Mark and SSM peeps. Think I've now watched almost all the YouTube vids at least once so thought I'd sign up and join in the forum to learn and share.
I'm living on Quandamooka Country (aka Brisbane bayside) - subtropical and full of veggie gardening challenges that have done my head in at times and SSM is one of the few forums where there's lots of subtropical examples. Looking forward to learning and hopefully I have something to share as well.
Cheers

Grandmother Goose

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
Welcome. I think I've watched all Mark's videos as well, and then I find another one from deep in the archives that I missed, then I think surely I've seen them all now, and another one appears. It's wonderful to go back through the older stuff and see how much his garden has changed, grown and expanded over the years isn't it! My new little online mission is now to read as many of the older posts on here. That'll take me a few years I suspect. :)

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome to the Forum! I bet almost all of us ended up here from watching his videos. There is so much more to learn and share than just the one man can though! We all help eachother out here :D

Top Bottom