Hello everyone from the sunshine state (Florida)

ReadyToGrowNow

Premium Member
Mar 30, 2020
Florida
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hello everyone and hello Mark.

I have watched Mark's videos for quite some time but had no idea he had a forum! I didn't even stumble in here because he plugged it recently.

I found my way here because I am interested in worm composting. I saw a post by an old member (comfort) that described how to successfully and quickly multiply worm populations and wanted to ask him some questions about it.

I have been a gardener off and on since I was a child when my family planted our first wonderful vegetable garden and have been learning ever since. Like many, many others, recently growing my own food has taken on great importance and I am working overtime to maximize my production in my particular location.

Thanks to Mark, filling in the gaps in my knowledge has been expedited and wanted to thank him very genuinely for the years of hard work and wealth of knowledge he has provided to the whole world.

I look forward to getting to know people here and helping in whatever small ways I can. We will get through this, be stronger for it, and create an entire new generation of growers/farmers in the process!

Vicky

Premium Member
GOLD
Mar 27, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi ReadyToGrowNow, and welcome, your user name is a good description of the direction a lot of people are headed in now. great attitude :)

Cheryl Smyth

Premium Member
GOLD
Jan 17, 2020
Climate
Sub-Tropical
My Favorite is worm composting been doing it over a decade. Florida was behind the eight ball with this shut down what’s up with that? But my state Louisiana getting Dog we had the
Mardi Gras on-top of it and 49th in the state for health!
Welcome and glad your here with us!
I also feel very grateful for all Mark has done and doing!