Handyman tools: DG-10 air blower assembly

Nevw

Climate
Sub-Tropical
I have a DG-10 dust air blower as in the file image and am having trouble reassembling in the correct order for it to work properly. I have tried Googling with no success.
It is only worth a couple of $s and gives no more than barely a weak puff of air when hooked up to the air compressor when new, never the less I would like to now reassemble it correctly.
Seems simple enough but after multiple tries it has defeated me so far so I though I would ask instead of wasting more time.
Is there a more suitable site where you can ask for home handyman help for maintenance of tools and advice on doing workshop/shed tasks as I am a keen do it your-selfer who will attempt any project?

DG-10.JPG

Nevw

Climate
Sub-Tropical
Also have found this Aldi metal water hose fitting with suitable netto fitting conversion using a few bits lying around works as an excellent air compressor air blower with very good volume output.

fitting.JPG

ClissAT

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome Nevw.
Well done! I see from the timings of your posts that it took you all arvo to get the right order!

Hopefully you will soon turn you hand to gardening and self sufficiency with the same dexterity as you have used to get that air gun working! And that old watering gun.

Top Bottom