Greetings from Groningen, The netherlands

viridios

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
My name is Viridios, avid gardener for over 5 years. I like to grow vegetables and fruits in my back yard. I'm also a software engineer and the owner of the social networking website for farmers and gardeners from all over the world called Gardener Planet.

LE by Admin: Link removed for now, please adhere to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

JP 1983

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Welcome...

It may be best to refrain from posting links on this forum until you have met the new member moderation criteria:
  • Member has posted 5 or more messages.
  • Member has received at least 1 "like".
  • Member has been registered for at least 3 days.
In the meantime the sysop can explore how these links were posted without meeting said criteria... :confused:

viridios

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Welcome...

It may be best to refrain from posting links on this forum until you have met the new member moderation criteria:
  • Member has posted 5 or more messages.
  • Member has received at least 1 "like".
  • Member has been registered for at least 3 days.
In the meantime the sysop can explore how these links were posted without meeting said criteria... :confused:
haha. I did not know that.

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Haha, seems like the link barrier may have been removed (or not functional). I'll bear it in mind.

Welcome to the forum @viridios !

We've had a fair amount of people self-promote, so we do try to keep it to a minimum.

Groningen is een flink stuk ten Noorden van waar ik woonde (Zuid-Holland). Tegenwoordig woon ik in Australie.

Shayka

Climate
Sub-Tropical
My name is Viridios, avid gardener for over 5 years. I like to grow vegetables and fruits in my back yard. I'm also a software engineer and the owner of the social networking website for farmers and gardeners from all over the world called Gardener Planet.

LE by Admin: Link removed for now, please adhere to the rules.
Hello Viridios, I went to Groningen back in 1993 while visiting my ex-husband's family. Beautiful part of the world! :)

Cheers,
Michelle

Top Bottom