G'day, the wife and I have a little cooking show we make here in Melbourne.

Jimmy

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi everyone. Me and my missus have come up with a channel called Thermoflix. We hope to keep building it for all those who use a thermomix in the kitchen. Since coming across Mark and SSM, we've been doing way more in the garden and it's really been helpful for keeping us inspired and positive. If you use a Thermomix and find the videos useful, give us a like and subscribe. Keep calm and continue gardening.

11824973_937129223035313_4371608328081711565_n.png

spector

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I have to admit that I had never heard of a Thermomix and, after checking it out on the Google, I am still not sure what it is. :) Looks interesting, though! (And very expensive!)

Jimmy

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I have to admit that I had never heard of a Thermomix and, after checking it out on the Google, I am still not sure what it is. :) Looks interesting, though! (And very expensive!)
Hey spector. Yeah - before I met my wife I had no idea what one was either! I looked at it and asked her 'What the hell is that?' After learning about ALL the things it can do, I was converted, this machine is an amazing piece of kitchen hardware. Yes, it is expensive, but you really, really get your monies worth.

Top Bottom