G'day from WA

Spud05

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi, I'm Lisa from Perth, Western Australia.
I started gardening in Oct 2020. It's hard work planting,weeding, keeping on top of everything and time just flys by but I love it (except the weeds and grass)

Mark thank you so much for these videos. They have helped so much! Hubby thinks I have a crush on you because every time he sees the tv on it's showing Self Sufficient Me on or when he suggests something I reply, "No, Mark said....."
I have 4 medium size raised beds and 1 large, plus a large side garden and they are doing very well, except broccoli and cauliflower. I just
harvested my first corn cob today. I'm excited..

KW1989

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi, I'm Lisa from Perth, Western Australia.
I started gardening in Oct 2020. It's hard work planting,weeding, keeping on top of everything and time just flys by but I love it (except the weeds and grass)

Mark thank you so much for these videos. They have helped so much! Hubby thinks I have a crush on you because every time he sees the tv on it's showing Self Sufficient Me on or when he suggests something I reply, "No, Mark said....."
I have 4 medium size raised beds and 1 large, plus a large side garden and they are doing very well, except broccoli and cauliflower. I just
harvested my first corn cob today. I'm excited..
Hello and welcome Lisa! I'm new around here too. Sounds like you've got a nice sized garden going! Mark's garden is pretty inspirational. I've already decided I am 100% going to be constructing a tunnel like he has for my cucumbers. Cant wait lol

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
G'Day and welcome.

Enjoy the forum. Great info, great community here.

Congrats on the corn.

Mary Playford

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Yes, Mark has that effect on all of us. He is inspirational, down to earth, charismatic, funny, so Aussie, and not cocky. After seeing his fruit trees, a few years ago, I am now a fruit tree addict LOL. I understand the benefits of going outside and eating off my trees. I'm already a gardener but some days I get lazy or I am struggling with health issues. So, hanging around people with the same passion for gardening as Mark encourages me to get off my butt and get cracking. Cheers to 2021 gardening.

Top Bottom