Free Kindle Book If You're Interested...

Discussion in 'Food - Cooking, Preserving & Fermentation' started by David Trees, May 8, 2014.

1. David Trees

David Trees Active Member Premium Member

2. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    This might sound like a stupid question but do you have to have a Kindle to read it or can it just be downloaded and read on any PC, tablet, mobile, etc?

3. Steve

Steve Valued Member Premium Member

I have the Kindle app on my iPhone and on my Mac and have a grand total of one book on it and I don't own an actual Kindle as such.
    So, no I don't think you need one but you may need an app.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Patrick Galla

Patrick Galla Active Member

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    I have Kindle on my Samsung S9+. I got it free via Google play/store for free. I have a lot of gardening, preservation and homestead books. Sometimes free books are offered but I'm still trying to locate the page for their notifications. The fb page I belong to won't post them due to spam algorithms. The one that was posting them discontinued because she was thinking copyright infringement. I mentioned that it's on their agreement or promotion deal. Btw It's for 24hrs and it changes back to full or a sale price. There should electronic readers or kindle reader clone programs for free on the net or smartphone stores.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020