Fort Yeah MF - build thread.

JoshW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Deck is on, nice bit of shade underneath while unrest the foot. Feels heaps cooler underneath, don't really want to move haha. Last push this arvo to get weed mat and a bit of sand in.

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Deck is on, nice bit of shade underneath while unrest the foot. Feels heaps cooler underneath, don't really want to move haha. Last push this arvo to get weed mat and a bit of sand in.

Looks great! Do take it easy, we don't want you to hurt yourself uneccessarily!
Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year!

JoshW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Sand in by 4pm, feeling it (paon) but also feeling relieved it's at a point they'll have something. Doing little bits will result in added amazement anyway so not all is lost.

Merry Xmas all, here's hoping the new year is better than the last 2!

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Sand in by 4pm, feeling it (paon) but also feeling relieved it's at a point they'll have something. Doing little bits will result in added amazement anyway so not all is lost.

Merry Xmas all, here's hoping the new year is better than the last 2!

None is lost. It's not all about the giftwrapped presents... it's the thought that matters!
But that looks great! They'll probably love being messy and playing in it! :D

JoshW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
It's after the deed now.... how did it go? :D

Still is as per photo Mandy, unfortunately. Between my foot and the weather it's a cruel joke everytime I look out the window. I have made the frame for the sandpit cover though, just have to attach the shade cloth and that will be ready to hang.

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Still is as per photo Mandy, unfortunately. Between my foot and the weather it's a cruel joke everytime I look out the window. I have made the frame for the sandpit cover though, just have to attach the shade cloth and that will be ready to hang.
No worries! I sadly figured as much. But I hope the kids loved it regardless! Imagine them seeing the improvement once you're back on your feet :D

JoshW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I was reminicing about things, and this was one that popped up in my mind @JoshW ! How did the project end up aging?
Still not complete :rude:

Requires fence around the top and painting, but being so time poor this hasn't happened. The roof and slide etc are fitted and they have the best time. Just finishing touches. I'll get a pic when it's not piddling down.

Top Bottom