Sub-Tropical
Property is coming along nice Ray. Dave

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Well done Ray, really enjoyed the trip around your garden.

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
very nice garden! what have you done with your dragonfruit (if I may ask), are the bricks a kind of raised bed for them and the roots are straight in the ground or do you have them in pots inside the are enclosed by the bricks which are surrounded by a mulch of some kind?

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
very nice garden! what have you done with your dragonfruit (if I may ask), are the bricks a kind of raised bed for them and the roots are straight in the ground or do you have them in pots inside the are enclosed by the bricks which are surrounded by a mulch of some kind?
Hi Vicky
thank you and in regards to the Dragon Fruit, the bricks I used only for the simple reason I had them lol I built up a little raised garden bed I suppose you could call it, little bit of twigs and mulch and then planted the Dragon Fruit pieces directly into them, no pots or anything, water them once a week if not rained on and some seasol and alittle slow release ferts everynow and then
and man have they grown :)

Reactions: DTK

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
few more things playing around, I like holidays, even though we have been working harder than I would at work hahaaha

Fish Heads

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Wow, so much land to play with! I'd love to have the room to grow a tree orchard like you've done. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious. Your roses look fantastic as well.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Wow, so much land to play with! I'd love to have the room to grow a tree orchard like you've done. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious. Your roses look fantastic as well.
My girlfriend loves the roses and we are planning a much larger rose garden soon :) watch this space

Reactions: DTK
Top Bottom