Fermented liquid fertilizer recipe and use.

Inspire76

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hello, Greg here in Missouri USA. I am working with Rodale Regenerative Organic Institute here in the State of Iowa as a volunteer. I am employing my gift of fermented fertilizier with some of their projects beginning last month. With my travels to India, I have brought back a recipe that the Indians have been using for centuries. It's a 5 cow products fermentation and it is amazing from my personal research 2012-2015, 2018. It is storable for 6 months (but you should use it up before that time). Now I am trying to get it used here in the state for the organic movement going on. If you want more info, in your search engine, type in "panchagavya." benefits thereof etc. Also I will help anyone who wants to make it down-under. Good day!

Attachments

• Garden-Gate-CHT01307.jpg
    Garden-Gate-CHT01307.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 43

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I feel like panchagavya would be pretty hard to get a hold of, wouldn't it? I don't know many places that "keep" cow urine. Or is there a special way to get a hold of it?

Inspire76

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I feel like panchagavya would be pretty hard to get a hold of, wouldn't it? I don't know many places that "keep" cow urine. Or is there a special way to get a hold of it?
Hi Mandy. Actually the dairy farmers are usually catching urine and dung when the cows are milked to avoid more clean up work after the milking session. When the tail rises, they bring a bucket real quick! I pay $5 USD per gal.

Attachments

• F7ED049F-B4E6-4654-A951-C3398076D93A.jpeg
    F7ED049F-B4E6-4654-A951-C3398076D93A.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 40

Inspire76

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Worth noting is that if you don’t have your own cow, after buying the urine, raw milk (make you own yogurt to save money?), ghee (clarified butter) my expense per 5 gal of concentrate is close to $30 USD. Maybe the dairy will just give you the urine.
I make 166 gallons of spray at 3% water to concentrate. Per bucket, that is $.18 per spray gallon. Since this is fermented, you can bottle it and save it up to 6 months. For pasture enrichment of microbes, you spray 10% (50 gallons per my $30 expense).

Inspire76

Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Sorry, I’m talking $30 expense and spray quantity per bucket.

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
We have our own cows, but I think they'd try to kill me if I tried catching any, haha. They're tame, but they're not that tame.

Top Bottom