Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Competition Time! WIN $50 in PayPal CASH! The prize will be emailed directly to your inbox:twothumbsup:

I Can't believe it's February already! I wish there were two of me so I could get everything I need to do around the garden (and online) done... :)

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for supporting SSC!

Visitors to our Website are valued greatly, but it's our members who interact with each other, help solve issues, share images or information, and generally create content here that interests thousands of people around the world - so to you, I say thank you very much for making SSC the fun online self-sufficient community that it is... :cheers:

SSC values its members support and a knowledge-based online community like ours will always do better if members are prepared to share their knowledge and interact with each other.

Therefore, to give something back to our community, reward effort, and just for fun, we are announcing this new competition open to Premium Member (GOLD).

To enter all you have to do is be logged in and answer our knowledge-based question.

The winner will be drawn at random upon closing from the pool of correct answers using our forum software.

Only Premium Members with a GOLD banner will be permitted to view the question or enter this competition (more about GOLD here).

Membership on SSC is completely free so join us now.

Good Luck ;)

P.S Just for info: Revenue raised on SSC through advertising and affiliates helps to pay for competition prizes. We prefer to run competitions for our members rather than use this money to promote our websites via paid advertising.

Lois

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Wow Thank you. I like this site and your UTube stuff and congratulate you on the results of your hard work. This is interesting informative and even I can tell someone about my ups and downs in the garden etc. Thanks again.

Lois

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Thanks DarrenP, it will come in very handy.

Top Bottom