Facebook Marketplace

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Has alot to answer for, I keep telling Sarah do not leave me unsupervised and alone on the Laptop, I just cant be trusted hahaha
Well I found something oldish that caught my eye, I looked at it, tried to ignore it, but kept coming back to it, I kinda have a fetish for older equipment (In saying that its not ancient) but I had to buy it, it comes on Friday around lunch time, cant wait to fire it up and play
more to come
what norty things have you bought lately??

Reactions: GKW

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Valpadana Rotary HOE (I actually love MArketplace) hahahahaha

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
just finished draining all the fuel out of the carbie and lines and filter it was around 12 months old and sitting and like glue hahaha
first pull and bham off she went, Tuesday we take her out for a maiden dig cant wait,

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
came up a treat after the fuel change this afternoon, lines bled, carbie cleaned and filter changed

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Very Aussie garden footwear. Maye some of these when using the Big V. :D

workplace-safety-in-australia.jpg

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Well couldnt wait to do the oil change (Its pretty clean anyways) so I took it out into one of the small paddocks where the soil is MAD HARD, and it tore it up really well, I had it set so it skimmed over the top and went down about 10cm, it performed way better than I thought, so will work the soil alittle and then this weekend get back out and have some more fun

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
If you ever get bored of tilling the soil, you can always pop down the shops "Tom and Barbara" style. :D

p02dy0fl.jpg

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
What kind of mic are you using Ray? Your voice was so clear considering the amount of noise you would have been making.
Hey mate
Its just my crappy phone, I used to be a Trainer Facilitator so I am used to projecting my voice hahahaha, Sarah laughed when she read this cause she reckons even the old Rotary Hoe cant drown me out hhahahah

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
If you ever get bored of tilling the soil, you can always pop down the shops "Tom and Barbara" style. :D

p02dy0fl.jpg
Mate, I have been watching a few youtube vids about these so stop tempting me ahahah

Top Bottom