Every Serious Gardener Should Have One of These | Rolling Sifter

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
What a great invention - and significant upgrades! I bet it comes in great use when sifting produce from dirt, and as Mark demonstrated, you can use the garden hose to rinse them while you are at it.
What would you use it for?

Suzy Pat

Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
If only .... I wanted one of these great inventions as soon as I saw Mark's video. I sent off my order which was confirmed but what a disappointment when I was advised that they don't ship to Australia! Oh no! However, on further investigation, I found that I could pay the cost of delivery. I'm still deciding whether for a total price of $557, it is too much of an extravagance. If only Mark would import them in bulk??? Any chance Mark?

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I don't think Mark imports and sells. Maybe an idea for the future, but he's currently very busy with the ongoing renovations to his house.
From what I could tell, Mark was quite satisfied with the rolling sifter and it does look like it'd make some things a lot easier to do. Another gardener (MIgardener) has also recommended this item.
In the end I suppose it's whether you think that in the long run the time will basically save you money (and backpain).

I hope this helps @Suzy Pat !

Suzy Pat

Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
Thanks Mandy. I do hope Mark will consider importing the rolling sifters in the future as I'm sure they would be very popular here in Australia. For individual purchases, the price is too expensive for me as a pensioner! But I dream about having one every time I go to my compost bins.

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Who knows @Suzy Pat , maybe in the future...

You could always start a jar, put $5 in it every time you wish you had the sifter and in no time you may have the amount all sorted out, haha.

Jason890

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I whipped this up
Works pretty good I just sift and rub things through

Attachments

• F7F68A72-C94C-4A58-A487-6B36DB513D66.jpeg
    F7F68A72-C94C-4A58-A487-6B36DB513D66.jpeg
    370.9 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom