Everglades tomatoes

Nikky

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I live in the same location as Mark, SE Qld. I would like to grow the Everglades tomatoes he recommended. I cannot find the seeds for sale anywhere in Australia, whether that's under the name 'everglades' or 'root stock' tomatoes. Does anybody know where I can get them, or how I can ask Mark where he got them?

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome to the forum @Nikky . Yeah we've been looking for a while and I am unsure where he got them from as well. Most stores I can find are out of them as well, and have been for months.

This is the only one I could find, but I do not know how legit this seller is, so shop at your own risk.

Nikky

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Thanks for replying. Looks like that seller is based in the US, so customs will (I assume?) confiscate the seeds. I mentioned Everglades to Diggers, and the lady said they'd suss it out to see whether it's worth bringing in. In the meantime I'm going to plant some Red And Black tomatoes, I haven't tried them before. :)

Mandy Onderwater

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
If you don't mind, keep us updated. We regularly get someone asking for them, but I've had no luck finding them thusfar.

Nikky

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Will do! This might sound like an obvious question, but has anyone actually asked Mark where he got them?

Top Bottom