Dragon Fruit And Lady Finger

col

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
col submitted a new Showcase Item:

Dragon Fruit And Lady Finger

Have received a great crop of Dragon Fruit so far this season with 100 fruits collected, eaten everyday and shared with friends.
Also for the first time, removed our 1st hand Lady Finger Bananas and they didn't last long once ripened in a bag in the pantry. Sweet and slightly sticky, the first finger was then followed a couple of days later with the rest enjoyed. So I've removed 3 more hands off the bunch whilst still on the tree, in stages to try generate an ongoing supply as opposed to cutting the bunch off and having them all ripen at once, but as this is our 1st time, its still very much a learning curve.

Read more about this showcase item here...

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I have recently planted some dragon fruit, so we are a long way off trying the fruit just yet, but we have had lady finger bananas for quite some and I like those. We usually produce more than we can use when they ripen so we freeze them and use them in Banana cake.

LissyBee

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I was gifted one plant and bought another to try out. Still in pots at present and working on best way to position them. Great success on your harvest! Hope to have similar results. Mine are only small and have yet to grow big enough to fruit.

Top Bottom