Baby goats

Karla

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
April Fool babies. They were early and both boys. Was hoping for one girl. Both healthy and doing great.
920C7A96-5883-4167-AE63-F7D4DB30DBEE.jpeg

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
such pretty markings

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Toooo damn cute!

Karla

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
They are so much fun. I really enjoy them plus I have fresh milk and all that can be made from it. If you have the space so worth having.

Rachel

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
They're very cute. Thanks for sharing the photo!

spector

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Nothing cuter than baby goats, but I have seen enough on my property for a while. I bought six female goats a few years back and ultimately ended up with 37 goats, when my neighbor couldn't control his billy for several years in a row! Happily, over time, I found homes for most of them and beefed up my fences to keep his goats out, and I am now down to a reasonable number again! I do miss cuddling those kids, though!

Karla

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Nothing cuter than baby goats, but I have seen enough on my property for a while. I bought six female goats a few years back and ultimately ended up with 37 goats, when my neighbor couldn't control his billy for several years in a row! Happily, over time, I found homes for most of them and beefed up my fences to keep his goats out, and I am now down to a reasonable number again! I do miss cuddling those kids, though!
I am up to 22. Needing to place some myself but finding good homes are not that easy.

spector

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I am up to 22. Needing to place some myself but finding good homes are not that easy.

Agreed. Happily, my vet wanted to start a flock, so I was able to give a number of them to her. I never would give just one goat to someone, and I never would give goats to someone I didn't personally know, so it took a while.

nzmitzi

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
ooooh cashmere..... I am so envious!

I spin my own wool - hence the enviousness

Top Bottom