a philoloapical video i found

an onion

May 16, 2020
Climate
Sub-Tropical
i don't know where else to put this but i came across this video and it got me thinking about how modern agriculture has not been so kind to the planet ,i thought ya'll would enjoy it so here it is .

ClissAT

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Sep 27, 2015
Pomona, Qld
Climate
Sub-Tropical
It all goes to show when there are too many of any species existing in one place, nature kills them off one way or the other.
Look at the virus now forcing the whole of humankind to stay indoors which leaves nature to heel.
But as soon as our massive numbers venture back out into nature without dropping significantly in total volume, nature will just ramp up the attack on our species.

Wait, watch and learn! Allowing a large percentage to die off is the only way to create more space between the individual members of the species.

Our kind knows we need more room between individual members of the species because we are doing this social distancing thing.
But we are not heeding the message or learning the lesson even though it is right there in front of us.

He talks about the pollen. The pollen gets there because there are fewer people cutting down the trees so the trees can complete their life cycle.

Live shorter more productive lives, then get out of the way so the next generation has somewhere to live too.

In other words, Live shorter lives, breed less!

an onion

May 16, 2020
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I agree mostly with what you said except the breed less,having many children is not the real issue,but having to many people is when everyone is allowed to keep going,in nature the weak animals are eaten and only the strong survived.The problem is in modern society the strong are punished and the weak rewarded,weakness and being a victim are rewarded in our society but eventually the system will grow to big ,and thoes dependent will die like nature will intend.

Chaplin

Premium Member
GOLD
May 3, 2020
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Um, how does one go about living shorter lives? Eat poorly / exercise less? Step in front of a bus at 50?

Chaplin

Premium Member
GOLD
May 3, 2020
Climate
Sub-Tropical
There you go. You're preaching something that you have no idea how to accomplish. :facepalm: