This is us.

KimmiKuddlefish

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi I'm Kim. I am a stay at home mum to 2 little monsters, Lulu and Zelda. My husband and I bought our first home Feb 2019 and I have his permission to go wild! So that's my plan. He has been building garden beds and helping break up some clay, but the monsters won't let him help plant the veggies or the trees. I'm really enjoying having the kids learn about the flowers and fruits, even if they get upset that they can't pick the pretty flowers off the strawberries! We are learning to be kind to insects, even the ones that scare us. Thanks for all the videos, it's a great to learn while we do the washing.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome Kim and thanks for joining SSC!

Kids and the garden are such a great mix!

Interact some more and you will automatically qualify for "Gold" membership and be eligible to enter the sifter comp :)

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome Kim. I have two grandchildren who live on our property. They are beautiful kidlets and I love them dearly. They have been diagnosed with ASD and they love to play in my vegetable garden, which is great. Sadly they sometimes dig up things I have planted ... while building a "road" with their toy excavators etc. Nonetheless, I love them being there and learning about gardening.

Keiran Roles

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Thats awsome .. i have ASD my self and gardening hepls keep the anxiety away ...and is a wonderful way to connect with your kids i have 2 girls and a boy and they love the whole show... digging, planting, harvesting .... composting... and in my case its that old saying about idle hands ... welcome and i hope you enjoy the forum .iam new too. I have noticed there are some awsome content providers in this forum...

Reactions: DTK

AZ Orchard

Premium Member
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
How exciting! Good Luck with growing ( literally and figuratively! ) in your new home.
Some insects look scary and harmful and might be the exact opposite.
Welcome:)

Lucas

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
welcome Kim
good luck with the gardens

Top Bottom