Running/Jogging Risk Management To Keep You Safe

B

Benn

Running and jogging are best cardio exercises. These exercises provide us fitness and great health. We can prevent fro many diseases with doing these exercises. I like this article so thanks for this post.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Running and jogging are best cardio exercises. These exercises provide us fitness and great health. We can prevent fro many diseases with doing these exercises. I like this article so thanks for this post.

I have to agree - nothing beats jogging for a good cardio workout :Treadmill:

nila11

Website
muslim-academy.com
Cardio is one of the most important parts of exercise things you can do for your body, if you want to lose weight, build muscle or improve your health. The great thing is there are plenty of choices for cardio exercise.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Running and jogging both are best cardio exercise that are good for fitness and health. With running and jogging a person can easily burn fat and can maintain fitness. I always prefer these cardio exercise.

I certainly do agree @Leroy Anderson about running being one of the best ways to burn fat and get/stay fit. I guess the article though (which is what this thread is about) explains what dangers to look for whilst running/jogging. I call it the Evasive Action Procedure (EAP) and I adapted it for running from my experience as an advanced driving instructor (mainly heavy vehicles). It's really just a three step process all runners can use to help keep themselves safe when training in an open environment (like a public road for example). So the article isn't really about fitness but more about safety when exercising. ;)

D

DarrylSpiers

Running and jogging are best exercises as we all know that. With doing these exercises daily we can maintain fitness and can also live healthy life.

Top Bottom