Kia Ora from Perth WA

Liney

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi all, I’ve been gardening for probably 20 years but only edible gardening for around 10 years since we moved to Australia from NZ. Built our home 3 1/2 years ago and I’ve gone from ornamentals to edibles after watching some very talented people on YouTube and a few private garden visits. I’ve been doing Aquaponics for just over a year now and went from a 800L fish tank to 2200L tank and more growbeds to expand our trout numbers and to grow more fruit and veges. I have many dragon fruit trees and a mango and avocado and lemon and mandarin tree and will get more as we go on. Watching Marks videos along with a couple of my other favourite people has really started a fire and passion within me to do more with our space. Looking forward to plenty of reading on here too.
Thanks.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
G'day Liney and thanks for joining SSC we have a lot of people becoming members of our forum at the moment so please forgive the time delay in promoting you to Premium but I have to do this manually in order to keep spam under control. Remember to interact via posting or creating threads to get and retain your Gold status and this enables other privileges such as the ability to enter competitions. I hope to interact more myself with you and others in the future. Cheers :)

Top Bottom