Hiya from across the ditch!

Aimee Parmar

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi Mark and everyone else!
I discovered your U-tube channel recently and have loved all your extremely helpful info! We manage a dairy farm in the South Island of NZ and have 3 young kids. I have become a keen gardener in the last 5 years and my dream is to own our own self-sustaining block! (we are saving hard to make this happen!) In the meantime I am "practising" wherever we are! We moved to our current farm a year ago and it had no gardens to speak of so I have been busy creating some fertile gardens and plan to begin planting my vegie gardens this coming spring! (this will be the 4th plot I have set up as we have moved farms a wee bit!)
I would love to hear from any other NZ'ers on here and your experiences on what grows well when, especially in Canterbury!
I have learnt a lot already Mark and love my lazy sunday mornings perusing your videos and tapping into your wealth of knowledge!

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Kia ora Aimee and welcome to the forum.

NZ South Island is one of my fav places. Just an amazing diversity of geography, flora and magnificent scenary.

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
welcome Aimee, sounds like you are getting some serious practice in :) hope you find some other members from NZ!!

Top Bottom