Hi there!

lyn

Premium Member
GOLD
I'm Lyn. I have some property in Alabama, USofA and am always on the lookout for opportunities to learn more about self-sustainability.

I'm reading and will probably lurk alot until I feel more comfortable. But then you won't be able to shut me up. :D

*waves*

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I'm Lyn. I have some property in Alabama, USofA and am always on the lookout for opportunities to learn more about self-sustainability.

I'm reading and will probably lurk alot until I feel more comfortable. But then you won't be able to shut me up. :D

*waves*
Hi Lyn :wave:

Welcome to SSC and thanks for joining! Please feel free to lurk and also (when you feel comfortable) to give your input as I'm sure we can learn from you as well.

Cheers :)

stevo

nativebeehives.com
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
nativebeehives.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
hey Lyn, phht,... lurkkk,, phtt.. nah,.. you have a property!! Sounds like an awesome opportunity for us to learn :cheers:

I'd love to see some photos of the property. I like to see what others are doing, so I can steal ideas, or get inspiration.

lyn

Premium Member
GOLD
I only have five acres, so it's not that big of a deal. I've been out there almost five years now. Totally off grid and I love it. :)

Ash

Valued Member
Premium Member
Website
asmedical.webege.com
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Welcome Lyn. 5 acres is plenty to achieve a lot of self sufficiency and the fact that you're off grid is testament to that. Well done and welcome.

Top Bottom