Hi all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by becky3086, Nov 12, 2012.

1. becky3086

becky3086 Active Member Premium Member

Very quiet here. Looks like my forum, lol. Anyway, Phil and I are here in GA on a very small piece of property (just over an acre). We raise chickens, ducks, quail, one pheasant, cats, dogs and this year we raised two pigs. We are fairly self sufficient as far as meat goes but we are a bit lacking in the gardening area but we do produce some. I do lots of canning, dehydrating, smoking etc.

2. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Hi Becky and welcome!

Holy smokes, I had to do a double take when I saw your post as I am so used to moderating spam. It's great to see a "real" member have a go. :Surprise:

Yes, our forum is rather quiet isn't it... But, I'm going to keep at it for as long as it takes to grow this thing into a buzzing little community. What's your forum? Happy for you to link it here or place a link in your signature if you like?

Sounds like you have a nice self-sufficient property going on there - I would love to raise pigs but we haven't had the courage to grow anything bigger than a duck just yet, lol.

Great to have you on board :)

3. nila11

nila11 Active Member

hi all i'm nila and i join your community couple of moments ago. i'm looking some cultural forum because I am a student of related subject and searching for cross cultures.Here my first priority is Japaneses culture and i would like to get knowledge from other senior members who are joining me here.

4. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Hi Nila, welcome to our community. Self-sufficient culture definitely crosses all languages and boarders I hope you enjoy your time here. Just for your information, we don't allow unrelated linking on our forum so I removed your link from the above post ;) Links must be related to our overall forum theme and be properly considered in a subject or conversation - links outside of these guidelines are usually considered as spam.